Met up with char erich sk today for lunch at Astons and Mind Cafe. I thought it was quite a fun day cos its been a long time since we met up just to purely enjoy ourselves. Its quite funny that all of us ended up late, haha. And of course its all the talk about Alevel results, university, and NS life.
Headed down for BS (I havent attended bs for very long!) at Riverwalk and went to find Sookyui to get from her the SAT books. Thanks alot!
(edit) I really believed in the voice that was constantly speaking to me, "Surely, it cant be wrong. It has always been like that. I should know this well enough." It took me quite alot of courage to slowly take steps towards it, but still, I ended up feeling a little disappointed and confused. I tried all possible means, but had to give up in the end. There might be some things that I dont know, or might not even find out for the rest of my life. I wish I could ask, but then again, probably not. Afterall, this was what I've been hoping for, and its not the time to contradict myself. I wished, I thought, I believed, I was quite sure in my heart. Nope, I was overly sure. You still have no idea, do you? (/edit)
And somehow, in the midst of finding, I realised that theyre actually everywhere.
Can we prevent this from happening for the 1000th time?
P.S: You dont have to know what Im talking about. Thats what it's meant for. I guess I just need a space to talk to myself.